Weekend Reading on Visual Thinking–5th Feb 2012
So many interesting ideas around visual thinking and how people are using it.
- http://www.orbitmedia.com/blog/content-chemistry – Content Chemistry: The Periodic Table of Content
- http://mindmappingsoftwareblog.com/information-overload-kastelle/ – There’s no such thing as information overload
- http://www.ted.com/search?q=hans+rosling – The best at TED from Hans Rosling the visual master presenter (via Presentation Zen site)
- http://www.squidoo.com/davegray – List of books on Visual Thinking and a whole lot more.
- The checklist Manifesto Visualized – http://www.flickr.com/photos/maishn/6771373921/sizes/l/in/photostream/ Original article http://www.pebbleroad.com/perspectives/view/checklist-manifesto-the-lean-way
- http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1892410 – I want this book in Kindle/e-book format
- The 10 1/2 commandments of Visual Thinking by Dan Roam – http://changethis.com/manifesto/44.03.TenCommandments/pdf/44.03.TenCommandments.pdf
- Make your business model clear with Visual Thinking – http://www.businessmodelalchemist.com/2011/11/make-your-business-model-clear-with-vivid-thinking-guest-post-by-dan-roam.html
- http://owni.eu/2012/01/26/12-great-visualizations-that-made-history/ – "12 Great Visualizations That Made History" – thanks to Greg Neat from the Visual Thinking group for sharing this.
- http://www.danroam.com/tools/ – Dan Roam’s Visual thinking tools, actually I’d call them frameworks, rather than tools. I’ve used these extensively in various business, problem solving situations.